Creating a computer program. The steps are:
1. Developing the program logic to solve the
2. Writing the program logic in a specific
programming language (coding the program).
3. Assembling or compiling the program to turn
it into machine language.
4. Testing and debugging the program.
5. Preparing the necessary documentation.
The logic is generally the most difficult part of programming. However, depending on the programming language, writing the statements may also be laborious. One thing is certain. Documenting the program is considered the most annoying activity by most programmers. See programming concepts
, estimating a programming job
and peer review