Look Up Another Term

Definition: MSW Ruler

At the top of the document is a set of ruler markings that show the margins and tabs that are set in the document. You also use the ruler to set tabs and margins.

Can't See the Ruler?
If the ruler is hidden, bring it into view by selecting View/Ruler.